Saturday 3 April 2010

CLOSED for the Bank Holiday

Yes, that's me.  Yesterday I was just too worn out to even think let alone write anything.  One day at Alton Towers walking around for nine hours in the lashing rain with four little boys who could be very effective advertisements for a pro-contraception campaign was nearly enough to finish me off.  By the time I got home all I wanted was a hot bath and a chat with the Samaritans.

I am also feeling very unwell;  nauseous and tired.  Much like morning sickness only it's lasted the whole day and was definitely not caused by sex, unless Chris has been using rohipnol.  Even if he did I am unable to bear children any more having had my tubes well and truly clipped.  Chris actually watched that operation (I had it done at the same time as the caesarian) and he informs me my ovaries are extremely similar in appearance to mini eggs.  Now with that image in your mind I hope you enjoy your chocolate tomorrow.

Right now though I am going to have a lay down as I've got a date tonight with two hot ladies and a big fat steak.  

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE  

x x  

1 comment:

  1. Zooming around on death-wish theme park rides may well be the cause of nausea, dontcha think ? Innards like a bowl of pasta shells, ovaries like mini-eggs......maybe we ARE what we eat then ! Must be a lot of bacon + egg or cheese shaped organs in my old bod then ! Enjoy the steak !

    ReplyDelete