Tuesday 2 March 2010

Filthy Girl

No, don't get excited or anxious I am not about to divulge the contents of my mind, I am referring merely to my exercise today.  Walked up the Wrekin, fairly speedily, and came down even more so....jogging in thick wet squelchy slimey mud.  Really helped me to connect to the hippo within.  It was almost more than I could bear not to lay down and roll in it.....

By the time I got to the bottom I'd broken quite a sweat.  There is definite improvement speedwise which is reassuring.  Still no movement on the scales however.  Amputation could be the key.

Meanwhile my plan is to try 10k on Thursday morning and see how I get on then decide whether the Sunday race is feasible or not.  I am contemplating taking my bike and turning it in to a mini triathalon.....cycling, jogging and a spot of munching at the end.

Anyway, I'd love to stay and chat but my mum has just arrived and it would be highly antisocial of me to ignore her.  Acceptable at age fifteen perhaps but as we all know, I am waaaaaay past that.

And talking of aging things......HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful sister.  Always older than me, thank goodness, but never looking it. Cow.
x x

1 comment:

  1. You flatterer, I reckon i look 2 years off 40 (now someone will tell me they thought i was already there!) THANK YOU for my beautiful flowers now arranged nicely and unaccompanied so very glad i've got you to be so thoughtful and kind, and for my amazing cake stand, you are fabulosus, (pronounced fab-you-low-sus). Love you. X

    ReplyDelete