Tuesday 23 March 2010

Mcflurry anyone?

Ahhhh just had a fantastic night out, with superb company and laughs aplenty.  Sometimes that's all you really need.  I absolutely love it when I'm made to giggle, a great sense of humour being the quality I find most attractive in any person, and truly the most effective medicine.  Perhaps the Beatles "all you need is love" should actually be re-worded to "all you need is love but failing that a damn good belly laugh will suffice".

I'm not sure Chris was entirely happy about me leaving the house, despite the fact he has just had a weekend away himself, albeit at the Stag-do from Hell.  All night I have been receiving texts from him, "What am I supposed to feed the children" errrmm food perhaps.  "When are you coming home? I am so hungry!" well there's an answer to that one too....begins with F ends with D and also has OO in the middle, and finally "why did we have four kids?".  Rather than why did we have four kids, the question is why did I have them with you.   Sometimes I feel I would welcome a short spell in prison or hospital (for something very minor of course) just to escape the constant hassle of family life.  Infact only last week I was daydreaming about being abducted -  by an extremist political faction  based in the Bahamas who leave me locked up on my own private island for several weeks with just a shed load of books, chocolate and a hunky guard. 

Never going to happen is it.  And even if it did I couldn't eat the chocolate because of this silly Atkins Diet.  Just like when everyone bought a McFlurry on the way home tonight, I of course declined.  Not that anyone asked me if I wanted one..............rather my friend accidentally said "do you want a FcMurray". 

Well to be honest Tracey, that would rather depend on what this Murray looks like and how much he's prepared to pay!

x x

1 comment:

  1. easist thing to do....is leave your mobile at home Lj xx

    ReplyDelete